Overton Grange School is a modern, purpose built school that facilitates teaching and learning for over twelve hundred students.
We are able to offer the following:
Full access and facilities for people with disabilities including wheelchair users with full lift access available to upper levels.
- A large number of classrooms available; all will comfortably seat 30.
- Access to interactive whiteboards and projectors which can be made available for a small additional charge (users must provide their own laptops)
- A large school hall with tiered seating for 220 and connections to amplification and projection screen (users must provide their own laptops)
- The school hall is also equipped with a number of mobile picnic-style tables for easy dining.
- A large sports hall (marked out with badminton, five a side football and basketball courts)
- An open gymnasium space
- Well-equipped Dance Studio with bar and full-length mirrors which would suit good fitness and aerobics classes.
- The sixth form area includes a large flexible seating area with soft chairs and one 20 seat conference room.
All additional sports or technological equipment will need to be brought on site.
- 2 outdoor hard court areas which could be used for tennis.
- Excellent carparking facilities (over 100 spaces)
- Picturesque ‘Quiet area’ featuring modern decking and a small lawn area
For more information please contact Mrs R Martyn (Finance Administrator) on 020-8239-2319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org